Beach break with a shallow and powerful wave, with good consistency during most of the year. With a sand bottom, this beach lands on a slab that keeps the bottoms consistent with the famous Supertubes lefts. The better swell comes from West and South but with half-tide there almost always good surfing conditions. Offshore wind comes from the north, a big advantage for all surfers that try to escape from the typical north winds of the Portuguese coast.
For experienced surfers.
- Meeting point at hotel or accommodation (9h00)
- Pick-up from hotel or accommodation
- Lisbon (free)
- Out of Lisbon (under consult)
- Equipment not included
- Available from Monday to Sunday (1 January to 31 December)
- Lunch not included
* Per person (children up to 10 years - free)