Beach break with a big and powerful wave, consistent throughout all year. It's one of Portugal's deepest bottoms, which makes the waves shallow and fast. Surfable from 0.5m to 3m or plus.
Known worldwide for being where the surfer Benjamin Sanchis beat the world record of the biggest wave surfed with 33 meters high!
- Meeting point at hotel or accommodation (9h00)
- Pick-up from hotel or accommodation
- Lisbon (free)
- Out of Lisbon (under consult)
- Equipment not included
- Available from Monday to Sunday (1 January to 31 December)
- Lunch not included
* Per person (children up to 10 years - free)